1. Hey, Guest,

Do you think you're halfway handy at making logo? If so, we want to hear from you. Please take a look at this thread to consider taking part in a design contest for our affiliated businesses.

-The Directors

Dismiss Notice

Announcement End of 2016, Beginning of 2017

Discussion in 'Forum News and Staff Communication' started by LordSquishy, Dec 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordSquishy

LordSquishy Probably Not A Producer

Good morning!

As we close out 2016 and enter 2017, there are a couple of things I'd like to draw your attention to.

First, our 2016 Holiday Contest closes at the end of December. If you haven't finished your entry, now's a great time to do it!

Second, a number of other advocates have volunteered to help out @BeaconHill! Please welcome @Cadis, @Guilop, @Macchiato, and @The Oldman. There are still a couple of candidates we're reviewing, so watch this space.

Third, you may have noticed that a new subforum has gone live at the top of the front page. I'd urge you all to check out the suggestion box, and more particularly the stickied readme thread. This is an excellent way for us to judge what the community most wants to be implemented. If you want your voice to be heard, you need to speak up!

There may be other things, but if so... I think I've forgotten them.

Wishing you all the very best in 2017,

LordSquishy

• Like x 38
    • Informative x 13
    • Hugs x 8
    • Funny x 4
    • Picard x 3
    • Insightful x 2
    • WTF? x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Snowfire Internal Ad System Quest