1. Hey, Guest,

Do you think you're halfway handy at making logo? If so, we want to hear from you. Please take a look at this thread to consider taking part in a design contest for our affiliated businesses.

-The Directors

Dismiss Notice

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Fanfic Idea and Discussion thread! This thread was Made in Heaven.

Discussion in 'Fanfiction Discussion' started by ninjafish, Apr 28, 2014.

1. ninjafish

ninjafish With Unity And Tentacles For All.

Title sums it up, i would have made it a rec thread as well but there is so little good Jojo fan fiction that i think that would be rather pointless.

Anyway post your ideas, snippets, and recommendations for Jojo's bizarre adventure fanfic's and crossovers here!

Current idea's
    Harry potter/JJBA crossover fusion thing.
    all across the first page.

JJBA/PMMM not much discussion yet... hopefully there'll be some more looks pretty cool

Current Recs.

"Lulu's bizarre adventure" JJBA/Code Geass crossover by Ezit Meti on Spacebattles.com
    Recommended by CV12Hornet.

"A Hero's Stand" by gibbous moons a JJBA/Nasuverse crossover quest on SB, watch us make fools of ourselves. the link is to thread 3 but Gibbous has a nice full index of all entries so far... this quest is complete, we participated in a quest that involved the nasu verse quite heavily and got a good end, truly we were as gods... or something, probably more like a derpy cthulhu really. (complete: Good end)

"A Different Kind of Truth" Persona 4/JJBA crossover by The Infamous Man... so far the only fic by him that i enjoy.

"Neon Dream" Quest here on SV by Havoc Fett... JJBA as a cyberpunk setting. (seems dead)

"The World is Mine" A JJBA/Nasu Crossover quest by EnderofWorlds, Dio Brando Reborn in the body of Rin Tohsaka. (either Dead or on a long hiatus.)

" Fate, Future, and Gravity" by FoxonPie. PMMM/JOJO cross madoka becomes a stand user, Jolynes probably dead, Both Pucci and Kyubey are still dicks, And Jotaro is still stoic as fuck, also has the potential for kyubey to get GER'ed, thats infinite kyubey deaths... and thats wonderful.

Rosario and Joestar By EvaUnit01: Crossover quest with Rosario Vampire, in which Jotaro Kujo attends youkai academy, accidentally learns hamon, finds out his Grandfather is what the boogeyman is afraid of at night, and gets a stalker... also punched out some mermaids, so there's that.

Sv's Bizarre Adventure by Arkanian: Recently started quest so not much to say developments wise, but we get to play as the descendant of Messina... (AKA that monk that helped teach Caesar and Joseph hamon, the one that didn't get murdered by a pillar man) in south america, have not gotten a stand yet though.

Stairway to Heaven by The Out Of World: Crossover quest with Fate/stay night, not much happening yet, much like "A Hero's Stand" we get to play as a jojoified Shirou.

Awaken by Takoe: Crossover quest with Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra... Play as a pillar man in the Avatar universe... I've honestly haven't read past the first post, so can't tell you more, check it out if you like both verses.

Last ones Standing by Mortifer: Crossover quest with RWBY... I don't know much else because I haven't read it yet.

Standing Proud in the Moonlit World by TehChron: Crossover quest with the Nasuverse in General, Play as DIO in a nasu/jojo Fusion Verse, we've enslaved some magi and went to New York so far, also got Bazette in our clutches to charisma-fu her into subservience. (seems to be on a bit of a hiatus).

I, Dio By TPK (AKA Gibbous Moons, writer of "A Hero's Stand"): Crossover Quest with Worm (I was wondering when it would happen): Post Phantom Blood Dio on Earth bet... (it's dead jim.)

Jojo's Exalted Adventure by Walker of the Yellow Path: Crossover Quest with Exalted... honestly seems to have gone nowhere before dying a year back...

Starlight is Unbreakable by Speckled Burd: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha crossover Fanfic... in which Josuke Higashikate is friends with an alien ferret thing and punches out a shadow monster... (I'm sorry i don't know much about MGLN...only the Befriending thing, and the magical laser beams.)

If it Rotates By FoxOnPie: written by the Same author as "Fate, Future, And Gravity" this is a crossover fanfic with Sword Art Online... honestly think the author has forgotten about it considering how long its been since the last update.

Stand Up By TPK: Crossover Fanfic With Worm Over on SB, Ol' Joseph had a different extramarital affair this time around, Also Jolyne And Jotaro seem to be Main cast members along with the Worm cast. (last updated a month or two ago)

Color's Must Go On by @Iceblocks: Crossover with Worm. an OC Jojo, an organization of stand user's, Taylor Gets a stand, Puccis plans have changed, and stuff is weird.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
    • Like Like x 5
    • Hugs Hugs x 1
  2. Cyrus 21

Cyrus 21 Kamen Rider/Spirit of Chaos

Alright, laying out an Idea here. I'm not Writer material in the slightest, but I am willing to help with ideas and stuff:

• Like Like x 1
  3. ninjafish

fuck it doing a proper stand sheet for NightWish.

Stand name: Night wish.
    User: Harry Potter.

Destructive power: D
    Speed: A
    Range A
    Durability B
    Precision C
    Developmental potential C.

there now that is donei'm departing until more discussion happens.

• Like Like x 2
  4. CV12Hornet

CV12Hornet Riter.

Have a rec:

Lulu's Bizarre Rebellion

A glorious crossover between Code Geass and Jojo that does a very good job of welding the two settings together, and also hints at some serious shit that went down in the Phantom Blood arc.

Oh, yeah, and one of the stands is named after a Daft Punk song. This is a point that cannot be emphasized enough.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
    • Like Like x 7
  5. Cyrus 21

Stand Abilities

'I Wish I Had An Angel'
    Nightwish functions as Harry's Guardian Angel. She (Her build being Feminine) has a will of her own, and protects Harry with any means Necessary. During his time with the Dursleys, she would steal food and Medicine so she could try and keep him healthy.

'Dead to the World': Nightwish can conceal Harry from those who wish him harm for up to 24 hours every week.

'Wishmaster': the ability to create one temporary (last's for a day then vanishes) object from nothing and if desired with impossible properties*a Toy that always returns to harry if stolen, or a ball that bounces higher than any other, or a book that can be any book as examples...* (Thanks to Ninjafish for this)

• Hugs Hugs x 2
  6. ninjafish

the ability to create one temporary (last's for a day then vanishes) object from nothing and if desired with impossible properties*?

*a Toy that always returns to harry if stolen, or a ball that bounces higher than any other, or a book that can be any book as examples...

7. Cyrus 21

Nice one, and added. Hm...will anyone else get Stands?

8. ninjafish

i need to brush up on my music-fu if you want me to think of more stands for people.

are we going to be bringing any of the joestars into this?

i know the speed wagon foundation is involved...

9. Cyrus 21

Well, 1989....Most likely Jotaro or Joseph.

• Like Like x 1
  10. CV12Hornet

CV12Hornet Riter.

They're busy going off to kill Dio. Maybe a year later.

11. Cyrus 21

Ah. My only experience with Part 3 is the Abridged series, what little of the Manga I read (Temperance I think), and then the Anime.

12. ninjafish

Joseph mostly, Jotaro makes things far to unbalanced... but harry will meet him at some point.

You should also read the manga.

also.

Stand Name: Stone Cold Crazy.
    User: Luna Lovegood.

Destructive Power C
    Speed B
    Range B (100 meters)
    Durability C
    Precision C
    Developmental potential A

Stand abilites.

Gotta get away from this Stone Cold Floor: if desired Stone Cold Crazy can Drain heat from within its range at a rate of 1 degree fahrenheit every 3 seconds at temperatures above freezing, once the temperature drops below 0 degrees the decrease in temperature begins to exponentially accelerate until the temperature reaches absolute zero, as the temperature drops people within range suffer progressively more severe hallucinations varying between pleasant and disturbing, all of these hallucinations subtly alter the victims perception in an attempt to keep them within the affected area.

the only person not affected by the dropping temperatures or hallucinations is Luna herself.

luna can also exclude people from the effect if desired.

anyone and anything out of range is also unaffected.

more later.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Cyrus 21

I will, and Nice Stand. What does Stone Cold Crazy look like?

14. ninjafish

good then we'll use it once we get around to writing the idea.

as for what it looks like? still thinking i'll get back to you on that later, all i got right now our the colors blue and silver...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cyrus 21

Hmm....Golem like? Maybe Partially made of Ice?

• Like Like x 1
  16. ninjafish

the partly made of ice thing works, i was thinking of having fur around the lower legs and arms for sort of Yeti-esque look but more feminine...

17. Cyrus 21

Harry: ....Okay. That's an....Interesting Stand...
    Nightwish just facepalmed.
    Nightwish: ....Am I the only stand here in this school with a sane appearence?

18. ninjafish

hey just around the lower legs and arms like sleeves and bell bottoms.

besides stands can be fucking weird in appearance.

like killer queen who's a goddamn catman, or king crimson which has two faces, or tusk which changes appearances with each form but ends up looking like a robot.

19. Cyrus 21

The Smaller face I think is Epitaph. And good point.

Nightwish gathered up Harry's books for his first day of class here at Hogwarts. "So Harry...you ready?" She, being a Stand, didn't really need to ask this question. But, she was used to talking with Harry.

Harry nodded, looking at his First Year hat. "I am Nightwish...but Do I really have to wear all of this?" He looked at himself in the mirror. "I look like someone dressing up for Halloween..." Harry...didn't like the Holiday, which was an understatement.

Nightwish sighed. "We can't help that these people dress like they were from the middle Ages. And that they seem ignorant of the Modern World." She then floated over and grabbed a comb. "Now, Let's fix your hair..."

And Nightwish went to war against the Rat Nest called Harry's Hair.

• Like Like x 2
  20. ninjafish

thats honestly pretty good, probably better then anything i've yet written.

if you'll write this fic i'll help you with stand ideas and making sure everything makes sense and that the plot is coherent.

because your writing certainly isn't bad. and you said you didn't have talent...

21. Cyrus 21

I'm best at Snippets. And Thanks.:grin:

22. ninjafish

yes so just write the snippets in chronological order starting from the beginning so that i can reformat them into chapters at a later date, this fic needs to exist, if only so i can see Lucius Malfoy or any of the other more jerktastic wizards get ORAORAORA'd...

we need more jojo fanfiction. hopefully eventually enough will come into existence that i can have an index in the first post of this thread.

23. Cyrus 21

You have permission to Write Snippets too.

24. ninjafish

yes i know, but i suck the soul out of scenes that should have it and put that soul into scenes that shouldn't, that and I'm absolutely terrible at writing social situations...

i'll probably put something up when i have something I'm satisfied with.

25. Cyrus 21

I see.
    *After the first Potions Class*
    Potions Class was...Interesting to say the Least. Nightwish had lost track of the Sabotage attempts done by the Slytherin's, and she was sure that this Snape hated Harry's guts.
    "Well, at lest you can say the class isn't boring."

Harry shrugged, walking to his next class. "Point. I'm sure Snape hates me." Nightwish chuckled. "And Water is Wet."

Harry sighed. "Good point. Also, At least with your help I avoided having my cauldron explode. Also, you scared Ron." He was sure Nightwish was grinning behind her helmet. "I know," She answered. "And Malfoy too. I swear, the look on his face when that slug impacted into his forehead was priceless."

I just write Internal Ad System Story