1. Hey, Guest,

Do you think you're halfway handy at making logo? If so, we want to hear from you. Please take a look at this thread to consider taking part in a design contest for our affiliated businesses.

-The Directors

Dismiss Notice

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Fanfic Idea and Discussion thread! This thread was Made in Heaven.

Discussion in 'Fanfiction Discussion' started by ninjafish, Apr 28, 2014.

2. Insufficient Dakka

Insufficient Dakka Funpost King

3. Daniel Estacado

Daniel Estacado ZA WARUDO

Had an idea where Beyblade where they use the Spin for their tops. Eventually the Zeppeli family takes notice and sends one of their own to compare what works better: the Zeppeli family's Steel Balls or Beyblades. So yes: tops vs balls.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Edit: I imagine Rohan putting Pink Dark Boy in Shonen Jump and Topping everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I've been trying to come up with a Stand for Pearl. I had some ideas about what it could be, but I wanted to get some other opinions.
    Stand: We Found Love
    Stand Master: Pearl

Power: E
    Speed: A
    Durability: A
    Precision: A
    Range: E
    Potential: B

We Found Love allows the User to relive a memory with perfect clarity, as if they were living them again. If the user does or says something that the User didn't do in the first place, the memory will change based on what the User thinks the person's/thing's reaction would be. This will not affect the User's memories of the events once the memory has been deactivated, nor will it affect what had actually happened.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017 at 8:42 AM
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Insufficient Dakka

I'm a bit curious about the D range. Would that be necessary when all it does is affect her mind? It's not like it's actually making her memories manifest a distance away from her like her holograms, is it?

7. Meant to type E for the range.

8. So her Stand is just her Daydreaming.

Because, like the description says, the person won't actually react how they would—it's just how Pearl thinks they would.

Honestly, it feels kind of pointless as a Stand; sure, you can relive a memory... But that's kind of what we have memories for, and this Stand doesn't really have anything thhere to make it seem anything realy useful in universe or narratively, in my opinion.

9. Insufficient Dakka

There could be the possibility of Pearl having to realize that no matter how realistic and happy living with Rose through her Stand is, it's not real and she needs to accept that she has real people depending on her.

• Insightful Insightful x 1
  10. Leingod

Leingod Immaculate Blooming Lotus

Which is nice, but still means her Stand is effectively useless in pretty much any situation, and that's kind of already the trajectory her character development has been taking, so it doesn't really add that much.

• Like Like x 1
  11. If Todd Howard had a Stand, what would it be?

12. Arjac

Arjac Retreating Backwards

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. Insufficient Dakka

How does "Queen of Hearts" sound as a Stand name for Tomoko?

14. Takoe

Takoe Hopefully productive

What's it do? Decapitation? :V

15. Insufficient Dakka

I admit I didn't really think of a power yet.
    *reads lyrics*
    ...Maybe this would be better for a potential girlfriend of Josuke.
    ...Nah, I can work with this. Maybe they can make everything in their view like a Salvador Dali painting as long as there's someone they care about in their field of vision, and that person isn't affected by it. Could have her save Joseph from a Stand attack or something like that.

16. Cyrus 21

Cyrus 21 Kamen Rider/Spirit of Chaos

Lol.

17. Okay, very late, but you know, I can handle the Pillar Men being creepy pale lanky looking mother fuckers (the headdresses really sell it I think); they can change their proprotions on a dime, being some androgynous prettyboys works in their favour so long as you assume they go from that to full out MUSLCE GOD when they want to wreck shit.

What I can't stand though is what Araki did to mah boi, Joseph. Look at that skinny little wimp, that ain't the Man who beat Kars, that's Gappy cosplaying as him!

Which vaguely reminds me of this idea I had where all the respective Jojo's get swapped with anothers.

• Hugs Hugs x 1
  18. Leingod

Leingod Immaculate Blooming Lotus

In his defense, he's said before that he's basically forgotten how to do beefcake.

• Informative Informative x 6
Sufficient Velocity Internal Ad System Art