1. Hey, Guest,

Do you think you're halfway handy at making logo? If so, we want to hear from you. Please take a look at this thread to consider taking part in a design contest for our affiliated businesses.

-The Directors

Dismiss Notice

Tabletop The Official SV Group Finder Thread!

Discussion in 'Computers & Video Gaming' started by searcher8, Dec 29, 2014.

1. It didn't look like we had anything similar to this on the forum so far, so I thought I'd fix that.

Simply put, this is the thread to help those who happen to enjoy pen and paper tabletop RPGs, who also happen to have trouble finding anyone to play with. Regardless of if you are a GM looking for players, or a Player looking for a group willing to let them join in, feel free to post! Just make sure to specify which one you are, and what systems you are able to play.

Anyways, with that said and done, I'll start things off. I'm going to be GMing a campaign of Only War, a Warhammer 40k RPG where the players are members of the Imperial Guard, and I am looking for around 3-5 players who might be interested in playing with me. If playing as some of the biggest redshirts in Warhammer 40,000 sounds like something you'd enjoy, then give me a shout here, or through a PM. Please note that prior knowledge of the system is NOT required, and I'll be happy to answer any questions about the game that you might have.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  2. Shinobu Oshino

Shinobu Oshino Kiss-shot Acerola-orion Heart-under-blade

HEY GUYS, this isn't a game on SV, but it's still a game so I'm putting it up here anyway. Running a Pathfinder game on Roll20 and we're in need of two more players! The group is on Skype so add doctor.octagonapus to get in contact. If Skype isn't doable, contact me on Google Plus and you can talk to me through there (my name is Shulk Monado).

Game is going to be weekly, Wednesday at roughly 5-6:00 PM EST.

3. Noxturne90

Noxturne90 Christmas already?

I am extremely new to tabletops, but the one that has caught my fancy is Dark Heresy which is WH40K RPG where you play as a team of Inquisitor Acolytes under a Lord/Lady Inquisitor. I am looking for a group playing Dark Heresy, but in a pinch I think I can enjoy the other WH40K rpgs as well. If you have a spot open, feel free to ping me. I would love to play and learn.

4. I figured I post here again to let everyone know that I recently had two people drop out of the Only War campaign, so if there is anyone interested in playing an Imperial Guardsman in the Warhammer 40K universe, by all means, send me a PM. Short of me getting 10,000 PMs, I likely won't be turning anyone away.

5. DissMech

DissMech is a she. Get it right.

I'm looking for a D&D 5 group to join, or a GM to run a D&D 5 game. I've already got two level 1 characters rolled up and ready to go. Can easily make some minor changes to background in order to accommodate different settings.

6. DissMech

DissMech is a she. Get it right.

Double post ho! Looking for nWoD or Shadowrun group. Mage, Changeling, Demon, or Hunter specifically.

7. LFG!

Coming back from a bit of a dry patch in relation to tabletop gaming. My former group has broken up due to distance/time restrictions and seeing as this looks like it might be turning into a permanent state well... I'd be up for either personal meeting somewhere in Helsinki area if such exists, but more than willing to do it over the net as well. Right now my interest is piqued by a 'standard' level 1 D&D 5E campaign. Haven't yet had a chance to sink my teeth into said game!

For other stuff ummm... Old World of Darkness (especially Vampire), Babylon 5 and Stargate d20 systems, L5R, A Song of Ice and FIre RP or even some low level Warhammer 40k such as Dark Heresy would be cool. PM me either here or on SB.. or just quote on this thread :)

Bears mentioning I am in GMT+2 as a timezone and prefer playing in the evenings with friday and the weekend being preferred, but not absolute requirement.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
Hello Internal Ad System Quest