1. Hey, Guest,

Do you think you're halfway handy at making logo? If so, we want to hear from you. Please take a look at this thread to consider taking part in a design contest for our affiliated businesses.

-The Directors

Dismiss Notice

Thong Nguyen illustration

Discussion in 'Art and Music' started by thongnguyen, May 26, 2015.

1. Threadmark: 2015 Sufficiently Summer winner: Visual Arts
    Hi everyone ,

My name is Nhat Thong H Nguyen - Yi Tong Ruan - 阮一統 , an Illustrator . I love making art , especially fantasy illustration.

Update: I'm open commission again from now. Delivery in 1 or two week.
    If you like my art and looking for someone who help you illustrate your character, then i can help you.
    I will give you a price range depend on how difficult the commission is. You can pay me depend on your satisfaction.. I just have one rule, that you should know what you want. I dont really good at helping you design and making concept, so i just illustrate your imagination, make it happen and work.

Thanks everyone who count on me and support me after all.

Here is all the work i did for SF

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
    • Like Like x 70
    • Hugs Hugs x 5
  2. Droman

Droman دروس درومان

Sup Thong, how you doing buddy? Hope you're following and enjoying my quests! :)

• Like Like x 7
  3. Hey, I like Pho... to much of a sterotype? Anyway really excited on the dragon piece your working on keep up the good work.

4. LordSquishy

LordSquishy Probably Not A Producer

I can understand why. Your work is quite amazing!

• Like Like x 7
  5. Charcolt

Charcolt Mother of Wyverns

Your work is really incredible! Everybody who follows the quest loves the piece you did.

• Like Like x 4
  6. LordSquishy

LordSquishy Probably Not A Producer

That being said, there is something very wrong with this picture. Starting about a quarter of the way from the bottom- where that orange line is on the left side- there's some kind of effect on it that actually hurts my eyes. I'm not sure what it is; I can't exactly figure it out. It's like a subtle distortion effect.

• Insightful Insightful x 2
  7. Hey there, your work was much appreciated in ADOTN. Looking forward to seeing the other one once it's done. :)

8. I'm very impressed with your work. Makes me wish I had some artistic ability.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Kokurokoki

Kokurokoki Meow

HOW DO YOU NOT HAVE FRIENDS YOUR ART IS AMAZING!!!

Anyways, welcome to SV. You will probably enjoy your stay here! Everyone seems to really like you so far!

• Like Like x 3
  10. Mazrick

Mazrick Shai'tan

Welcome to the Mad House that is SV!:D

Your work is amazing.

Also, when some disposable income comes my way, I might try to commission some art for my Stark Quest. If you're interested, give it a read! The link is in my sig.

• Like Like x 5
  11. Vanathor

Vanathor Games Questers Play

Glad you are finally here dude!

Only took me a couple weeks of prodding :)

• Like Like x 3
  12. That would be the chromatic aberration messing with you. Some folks like to use it since it can create a sort of vibrancy in a piece that you wouldn't see otherwise. Personally, not a fan of it even if you can get some really cool effects with it.

• Insightful Insightful x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. Kokurokoki

Kokurokoki Meow

You ninja'd me. I wanted to have him do commissions for my quest too!!! :(

On another note, I think he just broke the record for most likes in the first day.

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  14. Err ... To honestly i'm try to follow it but ... maybe it's hard to understand to me . I'll try harder :D

Thank you , i'll try my best . I'm trying fix the pose :D

Thank you

I'm really happy to heard that. This is what i seek for along time. Even my mother don't like my works man :D ( but now she does ) . So when i know that i can bring the joy to people and maybe some thing new for the quest , i'm really happy . This is my motivation .

I had not artistic ability before , it's the truth . I can't draw the cube :D . So if you like just stat to draw what you like . My dream is not painting something great or make my painting is the best . My dream is some day i can paint everything i can imagine :D . I can help you if you like :D

Sorry Kokurokoki but sadly i think there is not thing relate between my art and if i have friend or not :( . You are a great person , but maybe sometime you just don't have friend because of some reason. :( i had used to have many friend when i was young , until university. So i think i'm not a bad person that can't find a friend , it is not other people's fault , maybe i have little chance to meet new people .

Yes, i will Mazrick ,Thank you ^^ ( i'm not sure i can understand the story :D )

I will join, i said that , so it just took you 15min.

Maybe i will not use it anymore :D .

Thank you Kokurokoki , i always interesting to paint characters in these quest here . You just need to wait for the previous commission done :D ( i think it's about 1 month or more if the "Stark Quest" above come first :D

Thank you guys so much for welcome me . i will try my best for the quests here ;)

• Like Like x 6
    • Hugs Hugs x 5
  15. drasky

drasky !

• Like Like x 1
    • Hugs Hugs x 1
  16. Threadmark: 2015 Sufficiently Summer award post
    foamy

foamy Lying liar who lies. Executive Director

• Like Like x 13
  17. Arimai

Arimai USMC O-4

• Hugs Hugs x 1
  18. Hi everyone ,
    i'm offline for along time , so... sorry for dont update anything in this thread .
    I'm really surprise because of the prize and the title . I wanna say thanks to everyone who love my artwork .
    It make my day , i'm really happy with it.
    Now i will spend time for practice , i wanna focus on training my skill . So it will be a long time i dont work for commission from you guys .

I'm a member here , i'm always here .

^^ I love SV
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 15
    • Hugs Hugs x 3
  19. Kokurokoki

Kokurokoki Meow

[​IMG]

EDIT: We will miss you! But work hard! Being an artist is tough, but with your skills you will make it!!!

• Hugs Hugs x 1
  20. Slayers148

Slayers148 Kuso-chan desu~ Hawawawa~ Commission Artist

Me like it very much.
    [​IMG]

• Hugs Hugs x 2
  21. Long time no see every one , please visit the first post for my new update ;)

Have a nice day

• Hugs Hugs x 2
  22. Slayers148

Which size are you looking at? Cintiq13 or Cintiq22?

23. I hope i can save enough money for cintiq 27 . maybe i need 6 month or more for saving. ^^ .
    Now i'm still using intuous 4 small :D

• Hugs Hugs x 2
  24. Slayers148

I save up my money for three years to get my first Cintiq13, after using Bamboo for 5 years. For an amateur artist, it's very satisfying. You'll also produce work faster with much higher quality, too.

• Informative Informative x 1
  25. Wow , how better it feel when you use cintiq , compare to bamboo ? :D Do you feel easier to draw ?

• Hugs Hugs x 1
Sufficient Velocity Internal Ad System Staff