1. Hey, Guest,

Do you think you're halfway handy at making logo? If so, we want to hear from you. Please take a look at this thread to consider taking part in a design contest for our affiliated businesses.

-The Directors

Dismiss Notice

[Worm] Characters who would be far more lethal if they had no Manton Limit?

Discussion in 'Fiction Discussion' started by Cmyers1980, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Cmyers1980

Cmyers1980

What are some characters who would be far more dangerous if their powers weren't restricted by the Manton Effect?

How dangerous would Trickster for example be?

• Picard Picard x 2
  2. Axiomatic

Axiomatic I'm alone in my house on Mars

Skitter with no Manton Limit gets control over computer glitches and bad programming. "Bugs", remember?

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. Vista.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  4. NemiTheNen

NemiTheNen Matrilinial Jew

Trickster can make people swap places with stuff, he's already not manton limited.

5. I presume it would mean he could replace portions of people with stuff. Like, replace your head with a brick.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Lunatic350

Lunatic350 Beast of Possibility

All of them. Except Bitch, because giant dog toys or statues wouldn't be that scary.

Faultline could cut you up, Trickster could replace your liver at range, Panacea could turn herself into an unkillable shoggoth-alike, and so on and so forth.

• Insightful Insightful x 1
  7. Estro

Estro Sassy Bitch Stargazer

Well, not really. The Siberian is about as dangerous as she can get, Narwhal already has none, it does jack shit for tinkers or thinkers, doesn't effect Grue, I have no idea how it would effect Alec, Heartbreaker doesn't need inanimate objects to feel emotions, Skidmark is still an idiot, Mush doesn't change, Hatchet Face is the same, Gray Boy does nothing more, I'm pretty sure that Glory Girl doesn't get any better, same with Flashbang, Purity is no deadlier, Kaizer might be if people have fillings but otherwise not really, Alexandria is still best girl, Legend changes not a whit, Gregor is the same, same with Circus.

Probably a few more I missed.

8. There's a reddit thread where trickster is an S-class threat.

10. Avernus

Avernus Abomination

Don't be so sure about non-Manton limited Bitch not being more dangerous.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. greendoor

greendoor Losing in avatar related threads since 2012

I'm not sure she could do that honestly (Her power isn't teleporting puppies)-but under one interpretation of Manton unlimited she could probably buff up humans with weird flesh Mecha-things ala her dogs.

I just write Internal Ad System Story